Thursday, August 8, 2013

Inching towards the finish line

I haven't mentioned much about Dungeon Crawl's upcoming third issue lately, mostly because some of the material has been slow in getting to me. But it's nearly together, there are just a few pieces of art and one piece of text that I'm still waiting on, which means that the issue will be together and ready soon.

Anyway, this is a piece of art by Darren Tunseth that will be making an appearance.


My favorite part of this whole zine business is that some great artists put out pictures of things that previously were just in my head.

Other great stuff to look forward to is a module with cartography by Dyson Logos, and a new article by Zach Howard of Zenopus Archives.

I'll share a release date once I have it. Expect it to not be too far distant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than two days will not appear until approved.